Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Confucius say.... make dumpling sandwich

Hell Yea! Kevin Heitczman is the man. I always wanted to take the dollar dumpling spot into sandwich territory, but I'm always afraid that as soon as my dumplings would find their way into my sesame pancake I'd get thunder kicked out of the store through the window for violating tradition. Hats off to you Kevin! The chicken salad hero looks boss as well.

"Two creations I got here are a Dumpling Sammy and Chicken Salad Hero
that are both pretty straight forward but oh so delicious.

The dumpling sandwich came about after going to Tasty Dumplings in
chinatown and getting a golden pancake. It was pretty much a
toasted/lightly fried corner of sesame bread that was amazing. So I
opened her up and filled it with some pork dumplings and bam, it was
amazing.

The chicken salad hero was something I made a few nights ago after
class. It consisted of chicken salad, pecans, some grapes, and swiss,
all toasted on a baguette. Keeping it simple and delicious."


No comments: