Thursday, June 4, 2009

White Manna

Jerseys finest!!! Ive been a huge fan of white manna since I was a young buck playing hockey in Hackensack, we used to stop there sometimes on the way home. But the original is in Jersey City on Tonnele Ave. White Manna is amazing it's the original homemade white castle its super fast, super delicious and a must for any sandwich lover in the NYC/North Jersey region. Our very own Kevin Heitczman crossed the Hudson to experience the flavor and he has a funny story to go with it.

"The other day my friend brings me to this place in jersey called White
Mana. Small little joint that serves up sliders and shakes. So I'm
looking over the menu and see Hamburger, Cheeseburger, Double Ham,
Double Cheese, and Steak & Cheese. Now everything was priced pretty
much the same (steak & cheese was $1 more) so I figured they were
slider size steak and cheeses. I get 4 cheese burgers, 2 steak &
cheeses, fries and shake. Well they bring out the food and I just
laughed. The Steak & Cheeses were not sliders at all. Served up on
hard rolls, I had a pile of food in front of me. The place was pretty
good, I recommend the burgers for sure. Forgot to take pics till the
end but here's 1 cheeseburger and the steak & cheeses."





WHITE MANNA

358 RIVER ST, HACKENCASK, NJ 201.342.0914.
470 TONNELE AVE, JERSEY CITY NJ 201.963,1441


Props to off the broiler for this vid. they have some pretty cool stuff check it out

1 comment:

Lucian said...

That looks so serious.