Wednesday, December 24, 2008

BTFU!

This has to be one of the best and funniest emails I have ever received. This was sent to me from none other than Joe "Serious Meat" Scalo

"Ladies and gentleman, boys and girls, I introduce...The BTFU:

Chicken Cutlet, Grilled Pastrami, Lettuce, Tomato, Dill Pickles, Russian on a hero Lenny's sandwiches in New York (23rd bet. 5th n 6th).

[ATTENTION MATT BROWN, BILL OPPER, AND KEVIN BUSTOS...THERE WILL BE A FIELD TRIP TO THIS SPOT NEXT SEMESTER. YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED.]

I bet you're asking how The BTFU (Back the F*ck Up) got its name...it is really called "Lenny's Smoked Chicken Deluxe" but there is a story behind the name I have donned it.

Back before the semester ended I went to this sandwich spot with a friend of mine, ordered some sandwiches and went back to mange. He got...Ham and Cheese, amateur. As I unraveled this 12"
work of art, and sank my teeth into it, "Amateur" goes, "Yo, lemme get a bite of that?"

Without hesitation, I replied, "No, Back The F*ck Up, and enjoy your Ham and Cheese."

It ended with him on the floor in the fetal position crying in disappointment.

Moral of the story:
Don't be a bitch, get a good sandwich.

DO WORK."


No comments: