Tuesday, December 23, 2008

PIZZA SANDWICH

Thats right Pizza sandwich whooooo! my favorite invention. I made my first about a year ago with left over pizza ham,cappy,salami,and parm grilled in the forman. but there is this ill dollar slice in walking distance from my school on 6th ave. between 17th and 18th (a must if your in the area)it's run by these Mexican dudes that kick ass, the pizza is cheep, fast, and damn good for a dollar but the kicker is they make these amazing sides that are also a dollar like stewed chicken, rice and beans, fried chicken, sweet potatoes, all that.... Anyway when i'm starving my move is to get 2 slices and a side of stewed chicken take the chicken thigh that falls off the bone and dump it on to my seasoned slice with all that sauce throw the top on and chow down! get some... people look at me like im a little nuts while I make this because the place is always packed to the gills its hard to not notice but I dont care best 3 bucks ive ever spent



No comments: