Friday, March 13, 2009

7 Layer Fancy Pants

This is one of my all time favorites both the sandwich and the story. Back in December I was at photography opening it was around Christmas time so they gave out this fancy gourmet bread all wrapped up like a present every one acted so impressed and greatfull when they were passing them out but as I was leaving people were smoking in front talking to each other like "What the fuck am I going to do with this hard bread?" as you can guess I went home with quite a few loaves of bread that night. As im walking back to my apartment This crack head was like "yo man can I get some change man its cold out here im hungry" So I was like "I dont have any money but if your hungry you can have this bread" He was instantly unimpressed looked at me and goes "I cant eat that shit baby I got no teeth" and sure enough he did not have any teeth now you cant make that shit up. So the next day I had all these taco supplies and no shells or tortillas so I bust out the Christmas fancy bread put it in the oven at 250 to soften it up a bit heat up some refried beans and cooked up 2 chicken burger patties. Covered the bottom layer with the beans hit the top layer with tostisos southwest ranch dip (which is unbelievably amazing) covered that in sour cream threw on some jalapenos and finished it off with some taco bell hot sauce then came the 2 chicken burgers smothered in cheese. It was a delicious mess and took all day to eat it was amazing! and I washed it all down with a frosty blue ribbon

(notice the mess/puddle of flavor in the POV shot)




No comments: