Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Shitty Custom Plates

Bill Opper is the man here are some sandwiches he just sent into me. the 9 meat combo AKA "The Bomb" Is from this deli around his way in Queens which is simply amazing I have had photos of the bomb and the inside of the deli that I have neglected to put up but rest assure they will be up! but here is a sneak peek and some wise words from bill

"driving through jersey i saw a license plate that said EMINEM so i thought of this blog and sent some stuff


grilled pulled pork and cheese
joey carmine and fucking anthony's 9 meat sub
chicken for bread trow some shit in the middle
crescent rolls with turkey and cheese"





1 comment:

abeams said...

Can you please do an entry on the best pastrami sandwiches? I've yet to find one as good as I have back home.