Thursday, March 12, 2009

Russell Back in Action

After a short hiatus Steve Russell is back on top with a sandwich over load

"i've been havin a bad couple of weeks lately and have been sittin on mad sandwich pictures. that explains the bombardment. But here are s'more.

1. I think what inspired this was called the lumberjack, a previous post. My version is a Jimmy Dean microwavable sausage egg and cheese, add a home cooked pancake, cream cheese, jelly, and syrup. My version wasnt good.

2. SOBER SNACK # 1!!!!!! So sick! Sometimes when im dryin out I do weirder things than when I'm normal and drunk. First pic = ingredients: every cheese item in my fridge. Second pic is the sandwich just before sandwiching (i think i excluded the salsa con queso like a pussy). Last pic of the sober snack cheese grossness is the half I shared with oscar the grouch. I almost puked.

3. brekki. buttered toast. peppers and onions, 2 perfect eggs, slice of deli select american chee. wicked good.

4. You dont know about gabriels gate unless youve been there multiple times. my new favorite spot in buffalo. this is some of the best food you will ever eat no matter what you order. the ribs are massive and perfect and plentiful, the burgers are not to be fucked with, the chicken sandwiches will have you saying "tastes better than chicken!", and then theres this steak sandwich. I ate 4/7 of it on site plus one of my mans ribs (no homo) and i was done. gabriels gate food plus a few beers is the recipe for bed before 11pm eastern time. This pic is the leftover 3/7 of the steak sandwich I ate for brunch the next day. Gabriels Gate....20 bucks will get you a few beers, french onion soup, the best steak sandwich ever, and a rib (if your friend will share)."







No comments: