Friday, March 13, 2009

Cranberry Mayo

Steve Russel comes through here with 3 equally delicious sandwiches. I never messed with wegmans sub oil but it definitely sounds like something I can get down with

"These are from so long ago. cant believe I didn't send them yet.

1. Roast beef sandwich with gorgonzola chee and some fixins. mad good. I first discovered gorgonzola at Olive Garden in my favorite dish there: Steak Gorgonzola Alfredo. I dont care if it is a chain restaurant, that dish is amazing.

2. Turkey Sandwich with cranberry mayo from Washington Market. Looks a little lame, dont be fooled. Strictly Boars Head at the Wash Market with mega fresh rolls, greens, and everything else. The cranberry mayo is delish. Simple looking sandwich that "will have you saying 'wow' every time".

this is just some regular roast beef with provolone, mayo, wegmans sub oil, on 7 grain bread maybe? idk...its from a while ago. wegmans sub oil though.
"



2 comments:

abeams said...

Wegman's sub oil is the absolute tops. Wegman's subs are the best in the world.

Steve said...

amen sister!