Saturday, July 11, 2009

6 foot sub edict

I dont know about you but I can smell a 6 foot party sub from a mile away. Next to a keg it is the most coveted party supply. tonight I got my hands on the opening slice


It was pretty dope and the party was sweet but on my way out I took 4 slices to go and got busted! its all good party subs are fair game no one wants to throw a party and end up with four feet of sandwich! no one can handle that. the lettuce and tomato simply get soggy its just not the same. so next time dont be bashful GET SOME! and get a slice or two for the road

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So glad you enjoyed some of that six foot sub wish you took more-MB- you are right no one can handle the leftovers-hope you recieved the party favor shoved in the glass the next day-KD

sandwichman said...

I sure did thanks for the great time Daveo