Thursday, July 9, 2009

A family afair

I recently had the pleasure of making dinner for the Randazzo family. Mark (father) and my buddy Matt (son) are fans of the site and good friends of mine. So after nice float on the lake and about 6 beers I ran into mark and he informs me that there is a large amount of left over stuffed filet mignon and boneless buffalo wings from matts graduation party. I offered to make sandwiches for the whole family and the rest is history. The filet mignon was stuffed with spinach garlic and rosemary whoooo! so slammin. So with that we went horseradish and shredded sharp cheddar. Pretty much the most baller sandwich ive ever had in my life. I felt like i needed to dress up nice to eat it, instead i just put a coozie on my budwieser. The Buffalo chicken was pretty basic but amazing none the less just shredded pepper jack cheese and blue cheese. I want to thank Mark, Rebecca, Matt, and Kate for letting me invade their kitchen.







1 comment:

Unknown said...

those sandwiches look amazing especially the fillet mignon one WOW!