Monday, May 7, 2012

Ok bring it back

As I was sifting through the mountains junk mail from the past year yesterday I uncovered this cry for revival from none other than Craig Heitczman he started a dope food blog called we ate that check it out at www.weatethat.com

"Time to re stock the blog, with some real commitment.
With the creation of my new food blog I feel that this needs to be brought back as well.
I did a google image search of my name and what comes back in my results but my Pancake breakfast sandwich from 2008.

The blog must return so here a classic but time tested submission, I submit to you the Fried Pumpkin Sandwich.

This baby is topped with fresh pumpkin, homemade mozzarella (best I have ever had), marinated red peppers topped with balsamic vinegar.

You can only get this at Famous Deli-Licious Italian Pork Store in Middletown, NY. http://www.famousdelilicious.com/

This sandwich is so amazing have it once and you will crave it forever. "

No comments: