Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Heitcz for the holidays

Posts like this are why I love doing this blog. I had a great time reading this hahah. Another heater from Kevin Heitczman

"Coming home for the christmas break means a few things. Hanging out with friends, relaxing around the house, being the dummy at best buy the night before christmas, and getting blasted with snow, but there are 2 things that stand out the most. Putting up christmas lights and eating home cooked meals. After driving back from the city, my brother and I started our day long project of making our house the most festive on the block (which isn't hard since out neighbors blow it every year with just wreathes and white lights) I'm a man who likes classy light setups with the big bulbs and no crazy plastic santas or blow up snowmen. You want a 10 ft frosty in your yard, man the fuck up and roll him yourself.


So after many broken bulbs and almost slipping on the roof, we take a break for dinner. Now our mom knows how to feed us. We come in and she's got a pot full of spicy chili, home made home fries, some burgers she made with the extra ground beef, fresh rolls, and before she made us some hot chocolate while we were out side. Gotta love mom.


We were in a rush to got out and get more extension cords before the roads got to bad so I took everything we had and threw them on a roll and hit the road. So here we have a burger topped with chili, american cheese, home fries, with homemade pickles and some sauces. Nothing hits the spot better from being outside in the cold all day than that.


Then the next morning I wake up to find my mom had made some egg salad and I went from there. Taking the egg salad, I found some pancetta in the fridge, as well as some home fries from last night and hooked it up. It's got egg salad with sauteed pancetta, melted swiss, and the home fries.


To everyone at the mansion, happy holidays and as always, do work!"




No comments: