Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Heitczman's back in town

Welcome back Kev

"It's been WAYYYYY too long since I sent shit in but I'm back with some fall classics and winter bangers.

First up are a few hand helds I made while a photo shoot for work. Of course these guys blow it and get food that you need to eat with a plate and utensils which is a fail when in a working environment. You need to be on the move while working and a sandwich is the perfect way to keep up the multitasking. That being said, nothing gets me more amped then being able to turn a sit down meal into a sandwich. Creativity at it's finest. Coming in we got two breakfast starters I made as soon as I got on set. They had toast, bagels, omelets, condiments, and some fruit so I made a nice Peanut butter and banana sandwich as well as throwing one of the omelets onto a bagel and starting the day off right. Now when lunch came to us, I made a roast pork tenderloin, rice pilaf, and apple stuffing sandwich which peaked the appetites of fellow employees and they soon followed suit.

The next one if a lunch sammie I made one weekend home . We got roast turkey, melted swiss, and fresh made guac, on a toasted hero with some weird multigrain chips that my mom had. They def taste better than they look.

next we have a breakfast treat from rainbow deli by school. Got that bacon egg cheese with a hashbrown on top and some ketchup. Great way to start the day

Oh and this delicious monstrosity was sent to me by my other brother Steve. This massive pile of bacon was at some deli that's situated between 3 dive bars and when people drink, they love to eat.

Following that we have two sandwiches from an awesome deli by my apartment, Strokos. My roommate and I go there so much they usually know what we're going to order. But you got to be creative with these places so when I walked in and saw their dinner was BBQ Brisket, you know I had to get that on some bread. Topped with melted swiss, avocado, and bbq sauce, this thing left me wanting more. The other favorite from them is a chicken cordon blue sammie with avocado, sour pickle, and some salt & vinegar chips. Nothing compliments the smooth and mild taste of the sandwich then a good pickle and S&V chips.

Finally we have a group from my recent trip to florida for a photo gig. You put me anywhere near a complimentary breakfast, there's going to be something delicious coming out of it. We got a toasted bagel with scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, cheese, and western home fries piled on top. It was messy but tasty. We also have another breakfast meal with 2 pancakes, maple syrup, egg, and sausage together - Ah mazing.

and to wash everything down, you need a official arnold palmer.

till the next time sandwich fans

do work!"












1 comment:

Keri said...

Hello once again. I still think you're fabulous, even tho you've never even glanced my way. Happy New year. Keri (a.k.a. Sam) www.samwich365.com