Tuesday, December 15, 2009

The Sausage Extinctor!!!!

Steve Russell presents

"This place on the first floor in the building I work at has breakfast sandwiches and I always got sausage egg and cheese cuz the eggs are real and a bit runny which I love. The other day I was asking this kid at work if they have other breads to get a sandwich on cuz I was sick of the usual roll. I was just in the mood for something different.

His answer: Hmm you could probably get it on sourdough or something. But I recommend ordering a double sausage, egg, and cheese, with bacon, onions, and hot sauce on a buttered roll.

This sandwich had so much awesome flavor and texture. I had to get another one the next day and didnt eat for about 9 hours after eating this sandwich both times. But then the next day - today - I heard people in my office complaining that the place was out of sausage. Me and the kid who told me about the sandwich knew why. The Sausage Extinctor!"

No comments: