Friday, December 4, 2009

SERIOUS MEAT IS BACK

Joe "serious meat" Scalo is back in action and this is what he has for us

"Oh how I've missed the Sandwich Mansion! It has been quite a long absence more the MeatMaster, but try not to have a heart attack cause...SERIOUS MEAT IS BACK!

Somebody call Health Services, because it has to be illegal to serve something this unbelievably delicious. I don't know where to begin…I'm ecstatic right now. You have no idea what my mouth just experienced (no homo) but it was phenomenal. Without further or do I present to the HOBOKEN NO-JOKIN' Cheese Steak:

IT ALL STARTS WITH THE BREAD! GREAT BREAD

WE TALKIN' BOUT SERIOUS MEAT! DOUBLE ROAST BEEF & SALAMI! (DAMN!)

TROW IN SOME VEGGIES! FRIED ONIONS!

CHEESE? YOU WANNA TALK ABOUT CHEESE? PROVOLONE AND WIZ KID!

THIS AIN'T TOPLESS, I DON'T DO CONVERTIBLE SANDWICHES! HOT PEPPER RELISH AND HOT SAUCE!

YOU KNOW SOMETHING HAD TO BE DEEP FRIED! CHEESE FRIES!

This sandwich was the exact opposite of mushod (shout out to B Ope's and Greg Scalo on that one).

Location: Philly's Cheesesteak | Washington Ave in Hoboken

GET SOME!

Thank You,

Serious Meat."

No comments: