Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Drunk Snack #8

I was at a loft part in bushwick last weekend it was kinda rad I haven't been to one of those since like 05 that used to be our shit in the pre vente uno days. anyway the party was dope (Props to JANI) I got real twisted and needed and sandwich to bring me back so I went to the boughey ass deli on the corner and spent 7 something on this sandwich but when I opened it i was not disapointed! I still kinka hate on boughey delis but its either 7 something for a serious manwich or 350 for some habieb hero with 3 slices or turkey and they put what ever they want on it regardless of what you asked for so it is what it is.back to teh sandwich thIs thing had ham turkey munster let tom roasted reds and avocado and it was packed to the gills whooooo I was hyped

No comments: