Sunday, February 22, 2009

G4EVER!

Sorry for my absence, I was on sabbatical, long story short, I am dieting, and this was my cheat meal for the week. Don't get it twisted though, SeriousMeat is still as serious as ever.

Anyway, here it goes.

Took a trip to my fav sandwich spot in the city, aw yeah you know what it is, Lenny's Sandwiches, awww yeah again and again!

I flew solo this time, couldn't afford any amateur distractions like I came across with the BTFU. I did some research before I went (and by research I studied the .pdf menu I downloaded, so I could narrow down my choices by the time I got there). Anyway, I walk into Lenny's and I was ready, or so I thought I was. Apparently I missed the G4 when I was analyzing the menu that would bring a tear to even the manliest of sandwich lovers eye. That being said, I grabbed a napkin, wiped away the tears of joy, and asked the fine gentleman behind the counter if he would be so kinda to construct another Lenny's Masterpiece.
I give you the Lenny's G4:

Grilled smoked ham and smoked turkey breast with melted finlandia swiss cheese, romaine lettuce, coleslaw and russian dressing. NOTICE THE MARBLE RYE!

Remember 2 things: Always Do Work, and Keep Your Sandwich Game Tight.




SeriousMeat signing off.

No comments: