Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Turkey Burger Murder

Wow I made this 2 days in a row it was so good. it consists of 2 ground turkey patties mashed together into one patty seasoned with adobo and pepper fried in a pan with a thin layer of extra virgin olive oil, lettuce, tomatoes, grilled onions, cherry peppers, a thin layer of mayo, a few hits of franks red hot, and this cheese that is out of this world ATTENTION its called hoffmans pepper cheese it comes pre-sliced in a bag in the cheese section it doesn't say what kind of cheese it is but if I didn't know any better I would say it was pepper gouda WOW think about that anyway one slice dose the trick cause it packs a punch and it make any sandwich amazing!

I also smashed the shit out of my finger on Saturday and spent about 5 hours in the ER at the most horrendous hospital ive ever seen in my life woohdull medical center #1 in the country for gunshot wounds 98376037635073433534th place for everything else. that explains the stupid finger splint I have on haha