Thursday, February 5, 2009

KATZ's

Kevin and his homie went to Katz's and sent me these flicks now thats a manwich Rumor has it Kevin and his brother are going to florida for a sandwich convention or something hopefully I will be covering it day to day with some photos from them

"So my friend Nick and I last night decided to hit up the world famous Carnegie Deli. I settled with the Brisketball and he got the #14. My sandwich was basically two towers of Brisket and Turkey and my friends was an open faced
corn beef rueben. We also killed two bowls of pickles and they didnt seem to want to give us a 3rd. Both sandwiches were slammin"


2 comments:

Bucci said...

o d big sangwiches!
look scrumptious though...
also look like you have to unhinge your jaw (ball python like) in order to chomp one.

jds said...

I say 'Got damn!' That is one tall mother. That's right about having to pull the python action to eat that. Enjoy the pics, keep them coming.